Witch Hunter Robin
Ayashi no Ceres
Have a character that you like, but they're too old to adopt, and you don't want
to marry them? Basically, this section is where you can fill out a form to
receive a certificate for the character you respect. Say for example, your a guy
and your favorite character is Sesshoumaru. You don't want to claim him, and you
can't adopt him, but you can respect his character. ^_^
I reserve the right to use your certificate, if I am inclined. ^_^
1. Fill out the form
correctly, making sure the important fields are filled out.
2. You must have a valid email address.
3. When you receive your banner and if you post it on your site, I would
appreciate it if you could give me a link back.
4. You may only choose one character at a time. One per form.
5. In the name section of the form. please place the name you would like on the
6. The URL section is not a necessity, but if you have one you can add it, I'm always
looking for new sites to visit. :)
7. Make sure you have what series the character is from filled out.
8. Could you please hit the reply button when you receive your certificate,
and let me know you've got it? It will save me from having to
keep your email in my box, wondering if you got it or not. -_-; Thanks! And to
those of you that have emailed me in the past, I love you! You made my work so
much easier! ^_^
Are you in search of a great hosting service to host your web page? If so, I
*highly* recommend Dreamhost. They're both reliable and have plans with
tons of space. Check out their plans, and I'm sure you will find the one just
for you. Oh! Don't forget to tell them kae-chan and Anime Euphoria sent you. ^_^
And if you add the promo code AEC it will show that you came from my site, and
you can get all your setup fees waived! ^_^
I, in no way shape or form, own any of the anime or manga on this site. They belong to the respective authors/artists. The same may be said for any works of fan art or fan fiction. This is merely a fan site and no profit is being made.